The health and well-being of our customers and teammates is our top priority. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials. Here are the policies we have implemented.
how we are keeping you safe
• We have enhanced our in-store disinfecting protocols
• Plexiglass barriers in transaction areas such as parts counter, service write-up and F&I Offices
• Reduced hours of operation
• Adjusted staffing to small teams
• All service, both repair and quick-service is by appointment to reduce people congregating
• Customers will use separate guest waiting area in the Becker Building on Sycamore St
• Customer can do a contactless service visit by using our night drop box and paying via Credit Card
• Customers vehicles will have all touch points wiped down prior to be returned to them
• Our service technicians will be wearing gloves, installing protective covers on the steering wheel and drivers seat
• Limit of 2 sets of customers on showroom to ensure social distancing
• Sales by appointment to limit the number of people on the showroom floor
• Kayser Simple Experience- a majority of the car buying experience can be on-line before you ever come to the dealership.
• Virtual Test Drives, Remote Trade-In Appraisals
• Separate Desks on the showroom that allow for over 6 feet of social distancing